Monday, July 11, 2016

CHICKENS is now available in the Kindle Store.



TEXAS+CHICAGO+OREGON+VERMONT+CHICKENS+TEXAS+CHICAGO+OREGON+VERMONT+CHICKENS




Galen and I gave a program for the United Methodist Women in the San Luis Valley last Saturday. We read a couple of the stories from my books, played some music, and talked about publishing. We'd never done a program like this before and really enjoyed it. I printed out the above poster to pass around during the talk. KENTUCKY CLIPPINGS isn't actually published yet but is well on the way.


The Kindle version of Chickens in the News is live! The paperback is also available here.

There is one impressive story the didn't make it into the CHICKENS book — Mike the headless chicken. True Story. Mike lived in Fruita, Colorado, without a head, for 18 months in the 1940s. I Googled ""headless chicken" and looked at pictures. Ewww! Kind of gross. Want to know more? Check out this PBS video. I am okay with not having this story in my book. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment